5 reasons you need it in your diet
Black Seed: An ancient panacea known as “the cure to everything but death”. Learn why everyone from Hippocrates (the father of modern medicine) to King Tut revered black seed oil for its amazing healthful properties!
Many natural remedies have been used for thousands of years that have been largely forgotten in modern times. As we try to improve our health by lessening our reliance on synthetic drugs and chemicals, many of the ancient remedies are making a comeback. Black seed oil (Nigella Sativa) is one such remedy that is surging in popularity. Here we summarize a few of the most exciting benefits of black seed oil —
1. Asthma: Thymoquinone, an active phytochemical in Black seed oil was shown to work as well as some anti-asthmatic medications in an animal model of asthma.
2. Diabetes: Two grams of black seed a day resulted in reduced fasting glucose, decreased insulin resistance, increased beta-cell function, and reduced A1C.
3. Infection: Black seed oil has been studied for use against many diverse pathogens ranging from H.pylori, ringworms, yeasts, and toxic molds to MRSA.
4. Detox: Black seed was shown to protect the liver and kidneys from pharmaceuticals like antibiotics and environmental toxins such as exhaust and lead exposure.
5. Cancer: Rich in unique phytochemicals and antioxidants black seed has been investigated with favorable results for many types of cancers.
With well over 600 peer-reviewed articles written about black seed oil, one thing remains clear: there is hardly an ailment that does not benefit from taking black seed oil. With its rich history of use and long list of benefits verified by modern science, we cannot think of one reason why not everyone on the planet should have black seed oil as part of their healthful regimen.
*This information is intended for educational purposes only. The Food and Drug Administration have not evaluated these statements. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Anyone suffering from any disease, illness, or injury should consult with a physician.