MULTI COLLAGEN PROTEIN 90 CAPSULES
- Supports skin, gut and joint health†
- Features 5 sources of collagen, including Types I, II, III, V, and X
- Now in a convenient capsule form
A Multi-Dimensional Collagen Superfood Containing Food Source Collagen Type I, II, III, V and X
PLUS CLINICALLY STUDIED ORGANIC ASHWAGANDHA AND ORGANIC AMLA BERRY EXTRACT
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Grass-Fed Beef
- Collagen from Chicken Bone Broth
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides from Wild Fish
- Collagen from Clinically Studied Eggshell Membrane
- Contains Clinically Studied Ashwagandha
- Contains Organic Amla Berry Extract
- Convenient Capsules
- CONTAINS: Eggs, Fish
- Made without milk, shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, peanuts, soy. Made on equipment that also processes milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts and soy.
- Not Intended for Children
If you’re looking to boost your collagen intake while on-the-go, Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein capsules could be just what you’re looking for. Most collagens on the market feature only one source of collagen, but Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein features five collagen types from four different sources!
PLUS, Multi Collagen Capsules contains clinically studied ashwagandha and organic amla berry.
It’s specially designed to:
- Promote healthy skin†
- Support healthy digestive function†
- Support healthy joints†
DR. AXE MULTI COLLAGEN CAPSULES—WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Four different sources of collagen—bovine, chicken, fish and egg—in Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Protein Powder feature collagen Type I, II, III, V and X. That’s an amazing matrix of collagen!
Bovine collagen is a naturally occurring protein found in the skin, bones and muscles of cows, featuring Type I and Type III collagen. Type I collagen is among the most abundant collagen found in the human body and forms collagen fibers. It’s present in ligaments, tendons, bones and other areas. Type III collagen frequently works in tandem with Type I collagen and is in bone, cartilage, bone marrow and connective tissue. Collagen Type I and III are the major components of skin, hair, nails, muscles, tendons, ligaments, bones, gums, teeth, eyes and blood vessels.
Chicken collagen is also known as collagen Type II—a protein found in the cartilage, bones and other tissues of chickens. It’s a highly researched collagen.
Fish collagen is a sustainable source of collagen which generally has increased absorption rates and bioavailability due to the smaller particle size of fish collagen peptides.† Since fish collagen features Type I collagen, the most abundant of the many collagens in the body, it’s a great addition to Multi Collagen Protein.
Then there’s eggshell membrane collagen. Substances similar to Types I and V collagens are found in each of the two layers of the eggshell membrane. Eggshell membrane is helpful in supporting joint health.†
Dr. Axe Multi Collagen Capsules also contains clinically studied organic ashwagandha. For added support, Multi Collagen Capsules also contain organic amla berry.