OMEGA 7 60 SFTGL
- Clinically Studied SBA24
- Hydration of Mucous Membranes
- For Your Good Health
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Unconditionally Guaranteed
Omega-7 Sea Buckthorn
Natural Omega-7 fatty acids revitalize at the cellular level and provide whole body benefits. Scientific evidence supports:
- Strong blood vessels and healthy circulation
- Proper heart function
- Healthy cholesterol balance††
- Mucous membrane hydration—eye, mouth, digestive system
- Relief of menopausal vaginal dryness
- Smooth, hydrated skin—relieves dryness by up to 48%
Not all Sea Buckthorn products provide Omega-7. Only certain parts of the whole berry contain this rare important fatty acid. Clinically studied Omega-7 (SBA24) is a complete Sea Buckthorn Extract of the whole berry and seed oil.
- 150 mg Omega-7 per softgel
- Clinically proven SBA24 extract
- Rich in palmitoleic acid from natural berry source
- Hand harvested, berry protected from rupture and oxidation
- Sustainable practices protect source
- Supercritical C02 extraction provides highest purity—no heat or solvents
- No heavy metals or other dangerous contaminants, unlike fish sources
†† Support of cholesterol levels already in normal limits
1 softgel daily. For advanced support, may take up to 6 times daily.
Vegetable capsule (modified corn starch, glycerol, carrageenan, disodium phosphate), sunflower oil, rosemary oil.
No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring, or artificial preservatives.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a healthcare practitioner before using.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per 1 Softgel||%DV†|
|Calories from Fat||<5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%|
|Sea Buckthorn (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) Oil (SBA24) containing:
Omega-7 (Palmitoleic acid 120 mg)
Rich in Omega-7, phytosterols, tocopherols,
tocotrienols, and carotenoids; with a standardized
ratio of Sea Buckthorn berry oil and seed oil, each
extracted by supercritical C02 extraction technology
** Daily Value (DV) not established