TEEN ENERGY MULTIGUMMY 30 PKT
- #1 Most Trusted Natural Vitamin Brand†
- Grab & Go!
- Delicious Grape Flavor!
- Food Based + Probiotics
- Energizing B Vitamins
- Skin & Mood Support
- Immune Health Defense
- 30 Grab & Go Packets- 3 Gummies Per Paclet (90 Gummies)
- Dietary Supplement
Teen Energy Multivitamin food-based gummies provide delicious, daily nutrient support in convenient, stay-fresh Grab & Go packets, and are formulated to deliver:
- Energizing B vitamins to promote natural energy production, mental focus and maintain a healthy stress response.
- Skin and mood support with targeted nutrients for cellular protection plus vitamin B-6 and Ashwagandha, traditionally used to help balance mood.
- Immune health defense including potent levels of vitamins C and D, plus probiotics, and Antioxidant Whole-Food Vitality Blend.
- Digestive health support featuring our ProbioActive clinically researched, shelf-stable probiotic strain to promote digestive balance and support overall wellness.
Energize and protect the major systems of a teenager's growing body with age-specific nutrients, B vitamins and shelf-stable probiotics, in a delicious grape gummy you'll love!
†Wiest & Co. 2014
For ages 13 and above, chew the contents of 1 packet daily.
Organic cane sugar, glucose syrup, water, gelatin, lactic acid, citric acid, natural flavor (sour grape), natural color (black carrot), tartaric acid.
Contains no: gluten, wheat, milk, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, eggs, fish, shellfish.
Made with natural, purity-tested ingredients and no artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Keep out of reach of children.
Consult your health care professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool dry place, away from heat and direct sunlight.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (3 Gummies)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%†|
|Vitamin A (as Palmitate)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||120 mg||200%|
|Vitamin D (as D3 Cholecalciferol)||800 IU||200%|
|Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol plus Mixed Tocopherols)||15 IU||50%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1)||3 mg||150%|
|Niacin (as Niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine)||3 mg||150%|
|Folic Acid||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||25 mcg||417%|
|Panthothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|Iodine (as Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Zinc (as Citrate)||2 mg||13%|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||100 mcg||143%|
|Chromium (as Polynicotinate)||150 mcg||125%|
|Choline (as Bitartrate)||3 mg||*|
|Ashwagandha [root] standardized to 1.5% withanolides||35 mg||*|
|Antioxidant Whole-Food Vitality Blend||40 mg||*|
|Grape Seed Extract, Broccoli Sprout Concentrate, Onion Extract, Blueberry Concentrate, Tomato, Broccoli, Raspberry & Raspberry Seed Concentrate, Cranberry, Prune, Cherry, Carrot, Spinach, Bilberry Concentrate, Kale, Brussels Sprouts, Grape|
|ProbioActive (Bacillus coagulans)||100 million CFU||*|
|*DV (daily value) not established
†Percent Daily Value (DV) is based on a 2,000 calorie diet.