SABADIL FOR ALLERGY 60 TB
MSRP : $14.59
UPC : 306962612603
- Temporarily relieves one or more of these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: itchy and watery eyes, sneezing, runny nose, and itchy throat and nose
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children 2 to 6 years of age: Dissolve 2 tablets in 1 tablespoon of water for easier intake. Follow directions above.
- Allium cepa 5C HPUS - Relieves runny nose associated with allergies
- Ambrosia artemisiaefolia 5C HPUS - Relieves spasmodic cough associated with hay fever
- Euphrasia officinalis 5C HPUS - Relieves burning, irritated eyes
- Histaminum hydrochloricum 9C HPUS - Relieves symptoms of allergic conditions
- Sabadilla 5C HPUS - Relieves sneezing and itchy throat associated with allergies
- Solidago virgaurea 5C HPUS - Relieves abundant nasal discharge
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
DISCLAIMER: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of the Sunflower Shoppe. Sunflower Shoppe does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. These products are dietary supplements and are not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or the advice of a physician or another medical professional. The information and statements regarding the dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your health care provider. If you are currently taking a prescription medication, you should work with your health care provider before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen, including augmenting your regimen with dietary supplements. Do not attempt to self-diagnose any disease or ailment based on the reviews and do not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Proper medical care is critical to good health.