CHESTAL CHILD HONEY 6.7 OZ
MSRP : $11.89
UPC : 306969033289
- Temporarily relieves dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
- Helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Children 2 to 12 years of age: Take 5 mL* every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
*Dosage cup included. 5 mL = 1 tsp.
- Antimonium tartaricum 6C HPUS - Helps loosen thick mucus
- Bryonia 3C HPUS - Relieves dry and painful cough
- Coccus cacti 3C HPUS - Relieves cough associated with a tickling in the throat
- Drosera 3C HPUS - Relieves barking cough worse at night
- Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS - Relieves cough associated with nausea
- Pulsatilla 6C HPUS - Relieves wet cough during the day becoming dry at night
- Rumex crispus 6C HPUS - Relieves dry cough triggered by cold air
- Spongia tosta 3C HPUS - Relieves dry, croupy and barking cough
- Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS - Relieves nighttime hacking cough
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Citric acid
- Purified water
- Sodium benzoate
DISCLAIMER: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of the Sunflower Shoppe. Sunflower Shoppe does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. These products are dietary supplements and are not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or the advice of a physician or another medical professional. The information and statements regarding the dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your health care provider. If you are currently taking a prescription medication, you should work with your health care provider before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen, including augmenting your regimen with dietary supplements. Do not attempt to self-diagnose any disease or ailment based on the reviews and do not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Proper medical care is critical to good health.