KRILL OIL NEPTUNE 500 MG
- Bioavailable Omega-3
- Better Absorbed than Fish Oil
- Sustainable Antarctic Source
- Phospholipid Form
- Purity Tested
- Dietary Supplement
Krill Oil may help reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
EfaGold Krill Oil supports healthy skin, joints and blood triglyceride levels already within normal range.
- Sustainable source with 100% traceability back to the harvest location
- More bioavailable than fish oil because Krill Oil's omega-3 fatty acids are in phospholipid form, making them easier for the body to absorb and utilize
- Smaller effective dose than fish oil because of Krill Oil's superior absorption and utilization
- Purity tested for PCBs, heavy metals (including mercury) and other impurities
- No fishy burp-back
Recommendation: Take 1 to 2 softgels daily, preferably with breakfast. For intensive use take 2 softgels twice daily (breakfast and lunch).
Gelatin (softgel), glycerin, purified water.
Contains shellfish (Krill).
Gluten Free. No sugar, yeast, wheat, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
Caution: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a seafood allergy, have a blood clotting disorder or are taking blood thinning medication or any other medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed outer shrinkwrap and printed inner freshness seal. Do not use if either seal is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Softgels|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%†|
|Krill (shellfish) Oil||1 g||**|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids||220 mg||**|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||120 mg||**|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||55 mg||**|
|†Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.