AMLA NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT 60 CAPS
MSRP : $18.96
UPC : 605069402019
|Amla C (natural antioxidant) 60 caplets 119.5 mg tannins
Easy-to-Swallow Caplets - additive free
Amla C , or Amalaki, the "Indian Gooseberry" has been known for more than 3,000 years. Amla C belongs to the group of herbs that according to historic texts, "Promote longevity and induce nourishment."
- Amla's powerful antioxidant properties were first discovered in 1936. Biochem J. 1936 Jun;30(6):1014-20.
- The Tannoid Principles of Amla C are the chief antioxidant compounds in the fruit. Amla C supports normal levels of HDL and LDL by supporting the normal peroxidation responses. Am J Geriatr Pharmacother. 2007 Mar;5(1):52-63
In traditional Ayurveda, Amla C (Emblica officinalis) is considered a "Rasayana," or rejuvenator. Amla C is highly nutritious, and an important dietary source of vitamin C, minerals, bioflavonoids and amino acids.
- Scientists at the Agharkar Research Institute in Pune, India compared 36 commonly consumed fruits, and found Amla C to contain a higher ascorbic acid content than any of the others!
- High in important antioxidant activity, Amla C supports the body's normal protection mechanisms as it deals with oxidative stresses. Researchers at the Institute of Natural Medicine, University of Toyama,Japan called Amla C a very useful antioxidant in support of normal oxidative stress levels during the body's natural aging process.
Serving Size: One Caplet
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving - % Daily Value
Organic amla fruit (Phyllanthus emblica Linn.) 250mg*
organic amla stem powder (2% Tannins - 7mg*) 350mg*
* Daily Value not established
- A plant-sourced vitamin C easily assimilated and well-used by the body*
- Contains one of the highest concentrations of vitamin C of any edible plant*
- Rich in antioxidant content*
- Supportive of normal liver function*
- Found in the famous Indian combinations Triphala and Chyavanprash
Directions: Take 1 caplet twice daily before meals. Allow several weeks for full benefits and lasting results.
DISCLAIMER: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only and reflect solely the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of the Sunflower Shoppe. Sunflower Shoppe does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. These products are dietary supplements and are not intended to diagnose, treat cure or prevent any disease. Reviews are not intended as a substitute for appropriate medical care or the advice of a physician or another medical professional. The information and statements regarding the dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. If you have a medical condition or disease, please talk to your health care provider. If you are currently taking a prescription medication, you should work with your health care provider before discontinuing any drug or altering any drug regimen, including augmenting your regimen with dietary supplements. Do not attempt to self-diagnose any disease or ailment based on the reviews and do not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease. Proper medical care is critical to good health.