WHEY FACTORS 100% NATURAL WHEY PROTEIN STRAWBERRY 12 OZ
- No Growth Hormones
- No Added Sugar
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- GMO Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
Whey Factors® is a pure source of high quality whey protein that provides support for muscle development and repair, as well as the immune system.*
• Whey Factors® – the best tasting and highest quality whey protein – also available in these delicious flavors: Double Chocolate, French Vanilla, Matcha Green Tea, and Very Strawberry. Also available in Unflavored
• Highly efficient, undenatured, microfiltered and ultrafiltered whey from grass-fed cows – free of rBGH, BSE, and GMOs
• Rich in glutamic acid and branched-chain amino acids (BCAA)
• Provides beneficial whey protein microfractions including immunoglobulin and lactoferrin
• Naturally sweetened and flavored – no artificial sweeteners, i.e. aspartame, sucralose, acesulfame K
• 2 g carbohydrates per serving
• Low in lactose – only 1 g per serving
• Mixes instantly
Add 1 scoop (22 g) to 180 ml (or 1 cup) of water and shake in a shaker cup. Use 1 scoop, 1–3 times daily with food or as directed by a health professional.
Natural strawberry flavor, guar gum, beet root extract.
Contains possible traces of soy.
Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no wheat or yeast. No added sugar.
Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (20 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 17|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%**|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%**|
|Total Carbohydrates||2 g||1%**|
|Vitamin A||8 IU||‡|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg||‡|
|Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate (milk) (microfiltered, non-denatured)||19 g||†|
|Enzyme powder (protease, papain, lipase)||13 mg||†|
|Stevia Leaf Powder||40 mg||†|
|** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value Not Established.
‡ Contains less than 1% Daily Value of this nutrient.
Whey Protein Microfractions
Amino Acid Profile
|Aspartic Acid||2.0 g|
|Glutamic Acid||2.8 g|