ROYAL MACA PLUS WITH DIM FOR WOMEN 90 VEG CAPSULES
- Promotes the production of anti-inflammatory estrogen metabolites*
- Suggested for women with a family history of breast cancer*
- Relieves PMS symptoms*
- Suggested for women with autoimmune conditions*
- Suggested for women with severe estrogen dominance*
- Helpful to women with low thyroid function*
Royal Maca Plus for Women with DIM is an ideal product combining the hormone-regulating
effects of Maca (helps your body make its own hormones) with the estrogen metabolizing effect of DIM. This product helps relieve PMS and painful periods, and alleviates peri-menopausal, menopausal and postmenopausal symptoms.
This product helps create hormone balance in women in the same way as other Royal Maca products, while DIM is especially helpful in giving an extra boost for women with high estrogen and low progesterone levels. Studies show that DIM helps reduce the risk of breast cancer and other estrogen-dependent cancers.
Although Whole World Botanicals does not sell products to prevent, treat, or cure any medical issues, we assert that the use of this product supports the health of the uterus and the ovaries in women who are suffering from uterine fibroid, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, PCOS, and flooding, painful periods.
This product was created for women who are worried about getting breast cancer, have a history of breast cancer or have an auto-immune condition such as Hashimoto’s Disease, Graves Disease, rheumatoid arthritis, etc., which puts them at higher risk for breast cancer.
What is DIM?
Diindolylmethane (DIM, in short) is the principal breakdown product of indole 3-carbinol (I3C), the
phytochemical found in cruciferous vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, brussel sprouts, kale,
collards, mustard greens, radishes, watercress, and turnips – and Maca root! DIM, has been shown in scientifc studies to reduce the risk of breast, cervical and other estrogen-driven cancers cancer by helping the body to make a better balance of the “good estrogen” (2-hydroxy-estrone) compared to the “bad estrogen” (16-alpha-hydroxy-estrone).*
DIM helps women with hypothyroid condition because DIM offers a substitute for eating raw cruciferous vegetables, which tend to slow down thyroid function.
This product is gluten-free.
Take with food. Ideally, take with a teaspoon of butter or health oil on toast or vegetables. You could also take it with one tablespoon of yogurt or a nut butter. This combination assists in the proper assimilation of DIM.
- Consult product label for directions
- If you are Petite or Sensitive, start with 1 capsule daily with food.
- If you have a menstrual period, start taking this product at the beginning of your period. Evaluate the dosage when your next period begins (see how to evaluate below).
- If you do not have a period, evaluate your dosage after 5-7 days.
Evaluating Your Dosage
The dosage that is right for you must be
- High enough to alleviate any perimenopausal or menopausal symptoms you experience
- Not so high as to create “side-effect,” such as hot flashes (increasing instead of decreasing), insomnia, irritability or sadness, breast tenderness, etc.
Note: If you still have hot flashes after working up from 1 capsule a day to 3 capsules a day, you can add any other Royal Maca product gradually until hot flashes are at least 80% better than before you started using Royal Maca Plus with DIM for Women.
Caution: If you are taking too much Royal Maca for your body, you may see no improvement in your symptoms – in fact they may increase! If over-stimulation occurs, you can stop taking the product for a few days and then start over at a small dose, gradually working your way up again until you find the right dosage for your body.
Do Not Refrigerate
(Capsules): Cellulose, purified water.
Each Capsule Contains:
- 450 mg Royal Maca root concentrate
- 1.12 mcg Selenium (from Maca root)
- 100 mg Diindolylmethane (DIM)
Certified Organic by Bio Latina, Lima Peru. Gluten-free. No additives. Not irradiated, Royal Maca is Fair Traded. Royal Maca powder concentrate is prepared by a proprietary heat-extruded process.
Do not combine with estrogen or phytoestrogenic herbs. If you are taking an estrogen-blocking drug like Tamoxifen, or are pregnant, consult your doctor before using this product.
Note: Urine may appear orange.
|Serving Size: Two (2) capsules|
|Servings per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Carb.||.66 g||<1%|
|Diindolylmethane (DIM)||200 mg||**|
|Selenium (from maca root)||2.49 mcg||6.6%|
|Royal Maca Root Extract||900 mg||**|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.