MERIVA 500-SF 60CAPS
- Dietary Supplement
Meriva – the most clinically studied curcumin on the market
- Provides relief from occasional aches and soreness
- Helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response in muscle, joints and throughout the body
- Provides antioxidant support
- Exclusive soy-free version of the best-in-class, most clinically studied curcumin formulation, Meriva, made with phytosome technology to ensure more efficient absorption
- Meriva 500-SF can help maintain a healthy balance of cytokines in the body
- Meriva 500-SF provides antioxidant support
- Meriva 500-SF can provide relief from occasional stiffness and soreness
- Research suggests Meriva 500-SF can provide support for joint, muscle, eye, GI tract, liver, prostate, and nerve health
- Research suggests Meriva 500-SF can provide nutritional support to oncology patients
Meriva 500-SF is a unique, patented curcumin product. People throughout Asia have benefited from the healthful effects of curcumin for centuries. Curcumin is the orange pigment in turmeric (the primary ingredient in curry), and is an antioxidant that offers numerous health benefits, including supporting joint health and hepatic, GI, and cardiovascular function, by helping to maintain the body's normal inflammatory response through optimization of cytokine production.
Whether taken as a supplement or from food, curcumin is generally poorly absorbed into the bloodstream. In conjunction with Indena S.p.A., the worldwide experts in botanical extract technology, Thorne Research has uncovered the key to curcumin absorption – phytosome technology. Meriva curcumin phytosome is a unique curcumin extract that is significantly better absorbed than other curcumin extracts.
Phytosomes are plant extracts bound to phospholipids (from sunflower oil in the case of Meriva 500-SF), essential components of human cells. Although the body does make phospholipids (such as phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylserine), phospholipids can also be obtained from food or nutritional supplements. When taken orally, phospholipids are very well absorbed. The scientists at Indena found a way to attach a curcumin extract to phospholipids obtained from sunflower oil for optimal absorption, resulting in Meriva 500-SF. With Meriva 500-SF, the body readily absorbs the phospholipid with the attached curcumin, which results in more curcumin reaching the body’s cells that can benefit from it.
Take 1-2 capsules two time daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
Hypromellose (derived from cellulose) capsule, leucine, calcium citrate laurate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose.
Tamper Evident: Use if bottle is sealed.
If pregnant consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
Store tightly sealed in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: Two Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Two Capsules Contain:||Amount Per Serving:||%Daily Value|
|Curcumin Phytosome (Curcuma longa extract (root) /
Phosphatidylcholine complex from Sunflower)
|*Daily Value (DV) not established.|