COUGH SYRUP HERBAL EXPECT
- Expectorant with Soothing Herbs
- Helps Clear Bronchial Passages & Relieve Mucus Buildup
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus
|Do not exceed 6 doses in a 24 hour period|
|Adults and children 12 years and over:||2 tablespoonfuls every 4 hours|
|Children 6 to under 12 years of age:||1 tablespoonful every 4 hours|
|Children under 6 years of age:||ask a doctor|
|Active Ingredient (in each 15 ml tablespoonful)||Purpose|
|Guaifenesin 150 mg||Expectorant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, black cherry syrup (fructose, dextrose, natural cherry flavor), citric acid, cocillana bark extract, deionized water, euphorbia extract, fructose, gingko biloba leaf extract, glycerin, grape skin extract, honey, horehound extract, potassium sorbate, red clover extract, rose hips extract, senega root extract, sodium benzoate, wild cherry bark extract, wild lettuce extract.|
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- A cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- A cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Tamper-Evident: Do not use if the imprinted seal around the neck of the bottle or the inner foil seal beneath the cap of the bottle is broken or missing.