DYNO MINS CAL/ MAG 90 [NEW]
Nature's Plus Dyno-Mins Cal/Mag 500/250 took the scientifically proven, highly bioavailable line of Dyno-Mins mineral supplements and dramatically improved it with the most cutting-edge natural ingredient technologies, developed from the latest research on mineral absorption and utilization. The original Dyno-Mins line employed a broad spectrum of powerful organic carriers, each chosen for its unique ability to transport essential minerals to specific tissues. Now, complementing the popular and proven Dyno-Mins formula are Phytavail food grown minerals, delivering plant-based minerals with phytonutrient cofactors for better absorption and utilization, Rare Earth Elements, for more complete mineral nutrition and FOS, for even greater mineral absorption.
Health experts agree that dietary minerals play a critical role in the health of every organ of the body. But even a well-rounded diet can leave our bodies deficient in essential minerals.
- Supplies highest quality Phytavail essential minerals from pesticide-free, hydroponically grown plants. Unlike other good grown minerals, Phytavail minerals are 100% yeast-free
- Employs the exclusive Dyno-Mins Dynamic Mineral Transport System. Specific organic transporting agents for each mineral, including aminoate, citrate, aspartate, ascorbate, lysinate and methionate, maximize Phytavail mineral bioavailability and utilization.
- Includes rare earth elements that are critical for overall health and well-being
- Contains true organically bound mineral chelates, specially coated with acid-resistant protection for increased absorption in the intestines. Mineral aminoates are brown rice chelates.
- Enhances Phytavail mineral absorption and utilization with FOS (fructooligosaccharides). This all-natural prebiotic promotes the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria and helps to maintain a healthy digestive environment.
- Free from artificial colors and preservatives
- Free from the common allergens yeast, wheat, corn, soy, and milk
Calcium is the most abundant, essential mineral in the human body. Of the two to three pounds of calcium contained in the average body, 99% is located in the bones and teeth. Calcium is needed to form bones and teeth and is also required for blood clotting, transmission of signals in nerve cells, and muscle contraction. The importance of calcium for preventing osteoporosis is probably its most well-known role. Calcium supplements should be avoided by prostate cancer patients.
Magnesium is an essential mineral to the human body. It is needed for bone, protein, and fatty acid formation, making new cells, activating B vitamins, relaxing muscles, clotting blood, and forming adenosine triphosphate (ATP; the energy the body runs on). The secretion and action of insulin also require magnesium.
As a dietary supplement, two tablets once daily.
|Nature's Plus - Dyno-Mins Cal/Mag 500/250 - 90 Tablets|
|Ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate and pharmaceutical glaze.|