How Do I Sign Up?
Click on the Login/Register icon.
Returning Customers are customers that have an account in the store. Simply Click on the section “Already a customer at our store?” First-time online shoppers are required validate their information and create a password. A valid email address or phone number is required to be associated with your store account. You can also visit anyone of our stores to update or verify your information on file.
New Customers are for new customers that have never had an account with the store. Once a new account is created, click on “Need an account? Register” and follow the prompts.
Once setup, you will automatically begin earning Sunflower Rewards on each purchase. Sunflower Rewards members earn 1% on every item, plus perks!
There’s multiple ways to shop online with Sunflower Shoppe
- Use the search bar at the top and search by whatever product, brand, or type of item you’re looking for
- Select a department from the top menu bar and browse by department
- When looking at items, use the filters along the side bar to narrow down the items by brand, department, category, sub-category, or health attribute
- On your shopping cart summary page, remember to add any notes to specific items or the whole order in general
- Be sure to check ‘allow substitutions’ for any items you’ll accept a similar item of (in case we are out of stock of your first choice)
- We have monthly and weekly sales. Our weekly sales begin on Wednesdays and end the following Tuesday. Our monthly sales will begin on a Wednesday and last for 4-5 weeks, ending on a Tuesday.
Create a Shopping List
One of the great features of our online shopping experience is the ability to create a shopping list. Have regular items that you get every week? Create a list and you can order those at the click of a button! Or, do you need to make a list for that birthday party you’re hosting next week? No problem, you can also make a list for a specific occasion as well and add items to the list as you remember them. There are a couple different ways you can get a list started, so you can easily add items to a list wherever you are at in your shopping process:
- From any item page or listing of items you will see the list button above the “Add to Cart” button when you are logged in. Click on this and you can add any quantity of that item to an existing list or create a new list right from there.
- From your shopping cart page, you can also select to move (and delete from your cart) any item to one of your lists, or copy an item (and keep in your current cart) to any list as well.
- You can also manage your lists from your account page. You can access your account options from the top right, where it says Hello, (your name). From the drop-down select “Lists”. Here you can manage the items in any of your lists. You can also select to move (and delete from your list) any item or the whole list to your shopping cart, or copy an item or the whole list to your cart as well.
Online Shopping FAQs
What if I can’t find an item on the site?
If you are unable to find a product online but think we carry it, add a note in the Instructions box when you checkout. Enter as much information about the product as possible and we will make our best attempt to find it for you.
Can I add special instructions for items?
Yes! You can add special instructions to any item in your shopping cart from the Shopping Cart page. There is also an option to put instructions for the entire order.
How do substitutions work?
By default we do not substitute items. From the Shopping Cart page you may select ‘Allow Substitutions.’ Selecting this lets our Personal Shoppers know that you’ll accept a similar item if the original item you selected is unavailable when we prepare your order for you. You will be charged the price of the Original item or Substituted item, which ever was lesss. We carry a lot of unique products and thus not all items will have a suitable substitute. If you’d like to allow substitutions for all items you can write ‘Allow substitutions for entire order’ in the Order Instructions box.
Does Sunflower Shoppe offer Curb-side Pickup, Home Delivery, or Shippping?
Yes. For details, click here
Is there an order minimum I need to meet?
Can I Review or Edit my order once it’s been placed?
Yes. Log in to your account and select ‘Orders’. Here you can see new and previous orders. Select the one in question. You’ll be able to see the Status of Your Order, Edit Your Order, Duplicate your Order, and more. If you realize you forgot an item, you can “Edit Order” as long as the order status has not advanced to “Picking in Progress”. If you choose to edit the order, your edited order will will replace the original order.
Can I save an order I haven’t finished yet?
You sure can. Once you have registered for an account and logged in, any item you put in your cart will remain there until you checkout or remove the item. If you place items into your cart but have not signed into your account items in your cart will not be saved.
How can I cancel an order I’ve placed?
Yes. To Cancel, simply login to your account and select ‘Orders’. Here you can see new and previous orders. Select the one in question. You’ll be able to see the Status of Your Order or cancel if needed. Orders that have advanced past “Web Order Received” may not be cancelled.
What if I need to return a product from my order?
Returns will be handled the same as any purchase from Sunflower Shoppe. If you are not 100% satisfied with a product bring your receipt to our Customer Service desk within forty five (45) days and we’ll credit the item back to the original payment form. You can also ship your product back. Please contact your location first so we can expect it.
I received the wrong product. What should I do?
Our Personal Shoppers will do their best to make sure you get exactly what you ask for, but we’re human and mistakes can happen. We’ll credit you back for the wrong product and have the right product shipped to you. Contact your store here.
Billing, Payment & Pricing FAQs
What if the amount charged to my credit card is wrong?
Contact us and we’ll gladly correct any billing issues. Please keep in mind that the order total shown online when you place the order is an estimate and often varies from the amount charged when the transaction is finalized on pickup day.
What if I would like to change my account information?
When you sign in to your account, select the ‘Profile’ tab. From here you can update your contact information. You can also edit/delete your payment information from the ‘Wallet’ tab.
Can I pay for my order with a gift card?
Yes. If you buy or are gifted an Online Gift card, it can be used instore or online. If you purchase an in-store gift card, this card may only be used in-store.
Do you have weekly specials?
We have weekly and monthly specials. Our weekly sales begin on Wednesdays and end the following Tuesday. Our monthly sales will begin on a Wednesday and last for 4-5 weeks, ending on a Tuesday. You will always get the sale price of an item at the time of Order picking and Completion. Pricing may be different from when you originally placed the order depending on the day scheduled for picking. Orders are picked on the scheduled day of pickup, delivery or shipping.
How is the tax for my order determined?
Online orders are taxed exactly the same as if you were shopping in the store.
Is my credit card information safe?
Your credit card information is never stored with Sunflower Shoppe and is never shared with any other parties. Card data input is replaced with an irreversible token in our system that has no value to criminals and all cardholder information is encrypted by the credit card processor.
Feedback We strive to offer you the best online shopping experience we can. If you have any compliments, criticisms, or suggestions please Click Here